SÍBRENA A. STOWE says, “Your name is all you have in this life so always think about what you would like others to say about you when you leave this realm and space.”
Pop culture expert, media manager, entrepreneur, publisher, journalist, philanthropist and mother…Born and raised in both Main Line Philadelphia and New York City, Sibrena has always been surrounded by politicians, publishers and culture. Sibrena developed an appreciation for public relations, branding and journalism at an early age and after studying broadcast communications in North Penn Senior High School, she continued her educational training at Montgomery County Community College and landed an internship at WUSL-FM/Power 99 FM in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Shortly after wards Stowe worked on a political campaign and was the assistant press secretary for then incumbent US Congressman Chaka Fattah, serving a popular district in Philadelphia, Pa. She’s consistently continuing her education at Poynter News University and is certified in Social Media, an advanced social media curriculum for journalist and communications professionals.
Stowe is the founder and President of LaChic Media, a full service media management and communications firm that currently represent celebrities, athletes, recording labels & high profile executives, author’s, publishers, fashion designers as well as, televisions & film production companies throughout the USA and abroad since 1996. LaChic Media encompasses publicity, media buys, journalism, social media curating and is an expert at crisis management public relations. She’s been featured in August 2014 for the second time in Black Enterprise Magazine as well as, an entire chapter called, “Class Act” in self help book, “The New Color of Success” which is a book about successful behind the scenes people of color.
While she successfully represents a roster full of celebrity clients, television production & publishers, Síbrena has begun a new venture and created and co-produce podcast called, “Stilettos Sports & Entertainment” on soundcloud and in conjunction with co-producer, Shrink Wrap Media. She continues to write and is contributing editor to several publications sold online and inspires. All of her stories are featured or cover stories.
Síbrena Stowe currently lives in both the New York City and has a weekend home Pennsylvania that she shares with her husband and daughter. As a family, they travel the globe in search of her favorites in history and culture. Her motto is, “Stay out of the comfort zone if you are living your passion. Stay focused and work harder than you did yesterday but enjoy each moment!”
Some of her accomplishments include the following;
- Fluent & Literate in Spanish and comprehend Brazilian Portuguese
- Studied Piano, Flute and Chorus (Broadway Hits)
- Studied Broadcast Communications at North Penn High School
- Studied at the prestigious dance academy, Philadanco in Philadelphia, Pa
- Studied Ballet, Modern Dance, Tap & Acting at Philadelphia’s Historic Theatre company, Freedom Theatre in Philadelphia, Pa
- Former Manager to Louis Thomas, the 1st African American & Youngest United States President of Student Council
- The Youngest committee member for the theater awards during the 1st ever Barrymore Awards in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Urban Music News Journalist/blogger for Urban World Wireless- the 1st urban mobile news outlet
- 1st Black and Latino American Contributing Editor of Image Magazine & ImageNJ.com
- Contributing editor for Millennium Magazine and other luxury lifestyle and pop publication
FOLLOW ME: Instagram/Twitter @SibrenaStowe and @StilettosSports
Company Twitter/Facebook @LaChicMedia